Joystick HID API for Arduino.
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Arduino Joystick library
This is a library that builds and sends USB HID Joystick reports, making it easy to build USB Joysticks with Arduino.
- Put the arduino-joystick directory into your Arduino libraries directory.
- Make sure Bounce2 is installed!
- In your arduino sketch, add the includes:
- Create a Joystick object:
- Add buttons and axes in setup() with Joystick::AddButton(), and call Joystick::Update() in loop(). That's it!